Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Blog 23: 2014 Interview


Content:

1.  I interviewed Daisy Zavala from East house.

2.  What ideas do you have for your senior project and why?

            "For my senior project, I want to do something involving animals. Maybe I could volunteer at a Vet clinic. If that doesn't work out, I am thinking of volunteering at a hospital."

3.  What do you plan to do for your summer 10 hour mentorship experience?

            "I plan on working at an independent animal hospital by my house.  I also plan on learning more about nursing  in case I change my mind and want to do nursing instead."

4.  What do you hope to see or expect to see in watching the 2013 2-hour presentations?

            "I expect to see presentations with a variety of topics.  Some presetations can possibly change or confirm my decisions for my own senior topic."

5.  What questions do you have that I can answer about senior year or senior project (or what additional information did you tell them about senior year or senior project)?

            Q: What is your senior topic? Did you enjoy learning about it?
            A: My topic is equine assisted therapy. I really enjoyed learning about it! I hadn't really heard of    hippotherapy ahead of time, so it was really great learning something new. I also really enjoyed           working with the children while they were on the horse. Overall, It's been a great experience.

            Q: Is senior year and the senior project hard?
            A: Not necessarily. Just don't get behind. Don't procrastinate. Stay on task and get done with        everything on time. If you do that, you should be good. It is stressful at times, but in the end it is           worth it. You feel accomplished knowing what you have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment